Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wordage Update

    Okay, if I read the little calendars right, I'm a day ahead of schedule since I should be hitting 10k tonight (the word count you see below is the number I hit last night, so my starting number for today). Sooooo, I think I'll relax just a little today. A LITTLE :D Don't want to give up too much of my lead. Still gonna get some wordage in, another 1667 minimum if at all possible. But, for just a minute, I think I'll give the old fingers a rest :DHow is everyone else doing? Happy Weekend all!!! I'll be at the OA tomorrow, so don't forget to come say hi :)

Post Title

Wordage Update


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2010/11/wordage-update.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive