Monday, November 29, 2010

Getting Back into the Groove

    Okay, so we were supposed to get back to our regularly scheduled blogging as of yesterday, and here we are on Monday morning and I've got....nothing LOL

    I think my brain is on turkey overload or something. A combo of too much good food, too much time off of writing (the longer I go without writing, the harder it is to get back into it), a destroyed house that is squashing what little creativity is trying to break free, and two kids who have been on vacation going on 7 days now and have been cooped up in the house due to weather.


    How do you find the drive to write when everything in life is conspiring against you? 

    I know breaks are good and life gets in the way but, if this goes on any longer, I despair of ever writing again.....help :D

Post Title

Getting Back into the Groove


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2010/11/getting-back-into-groove.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive