Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Blogging :)

    Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! My house is destroyed...and my kids are home for another two days before heading back to school....at this point it would be easier to move :D Though we did get our Christmas tree up this weekend. Since we were in the middle of moving last Christmas, we didn't get to do the big tree with all the trimmings, so I am enjoying getting everything all Christmased up :)

    But, vacationing children and their destructive tendencies or no, tomorrow the routine must begin again...or I'll never get back into gear LOL

    OOooo how did everyone do on NaNo!!? 

    I'm over on the OA today - stop by and say hi! :)

Post Title

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Blogging :)


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2010/11/back-to-our-regularly-scheduled.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive