Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday

    Good morning.....it's Monday....it was a very long weekend and Monday kind of snuck up on me. So :D Here's a little randomness for today. I should be back to fully functioning brain capacity by tomorrow. I hope :D

    1. There's just no guessing what kids will like. While designing the website for my children's book pen name, I ran a few backgrounds by my kids. Thought they'd flip over the cool photo-manipped background I found. Didn't interest them at all. Their favorite - a pretty meadow scene with a windmill, rainbow and wildflowers. They reacted with audible gasps. Go figure.

    2. Had a whole Twilight marathon over the weekend. Watched all 3 available movies and reread Breaking Dawn (well....skimmed through half of it :D). Love this series, yet feel guilty about it. Kind of like the way I feel about New Kids on the Block :) You know everyone else loves them too but for some reason it's not "cool" - whatev....I heart me some Twilight...and New Kids  ;-P

    3. Whole wheat bagels have 49 grams of carbs....I'd be better off eating a piece of chocolate cake for breakfast....Does anyone have chocolate cake? I'll be right over

    4. Dreams that are cool at night tend to linger in a disturbing way during the day and sort of throw all my plans out the window. All I want to do is get back to sleep and finish the story :D P.S. This is also why my idea file is so enormous.....I have the COOLEST dreams :D

    5. Getting weird looks from the hubs about the scraps of paper all over the house with a bunch of different signatures all over them. But hey, if I have to pick a pen name, I need to be sure I can sign the dang thing.

    6. It's hard picking a pen name.

    7. Correction. It's hard to narrow down the pen name.

    8. I'm extremely irritated because I thought of the PERFECT name last night. This morning, all I can remember is the last name. And it was the first name I was so in love with. I really need to keep a pad of paper by my bed.

    9. I have a slight OCD thing about odd numbers, so I'm rambling about OCD tendencies so I can end on an even number :D

    10. Woohoo! An even number :D Have a few funnies and see you tomorrow!







Post Title

Happy Monday


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-monday.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive