Monday, January 3, 2011

52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge

    (Essay Horror Stories contest runs through 11:59 pm tonight! See yesterday's post to enter! Prizes include a signed copy of my book and fun swag including bookmarks, calender magnets, mouse pads, and more!)

    Okay, so I toyed with the idea of joining the 100 book challenge for this year. But, I barely made the 52 book challenge last year and only did that because I counted a crit partner's novel (hey...it's not published but is under contract and it WAS a whole book....and a very good one too!)

    So, this year I'm going with the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge again. Which I always find more difficult than I expect, because I know I read more than 52 books a year. But, I can't count rereads....I can only count books I've never read before.

    I'm off to a great start! It's only Jan 3rd and I already have 1 and a half books read :D

    Wanna join the challenge!?

    I'll keep a running list of my books on my side bar like I did last year. I hope you join in!

    Have you read any good books yet this year? I know we are only 3 days in but, come on.....I know some of you have!! :D

    Winner of the Essay Horror Story contest will be posted tomorrow! And as entries are sparce (apparently the people I hang out with over here are a little strange like myself and enjoyed writing essays....though I forgot a few due dates and had a couple horror stories along the way) :D I'll probably just pull a winner from the comments left on that post (scroll down to Saturday's post for deets!) Details on our next game will go up Wednesday!

Post Title

52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/01/52-books-in-52-weeks-challenge.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive