Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Game One Winner!!

    Well, asking for writing horror stories from a group of writers was apparently not that great an idea LOL No one seems to have any essay horror stories, which I kind of find hilarious :D Sooooo, I took all the comments from that post, along with some people who filled out the form (but didn't have a story) and let Random.org do it's magic and the winner is.....

    Jemi Fraser!!!

    Congrats Jemi :D Email me at authormichellemclean(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll get some fun swag and a copy of my book sent out to you (as soon as it's released, of course) :D

    Stay tuned tomorrow for Game #2!

Post Title

Game One Winner!!


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/01/game-one-winner.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive