Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Funnies.....And A Little Announcement



    Okay, first off, my fun news.....Career Press will be publishing my book, HOMEWORK HELPERS: Essays and Term Papers in Dec 2010/Jan 2011. The sale was announced in Publisher's Marketplace on Wednesday.

    I am absolutely beyond thrilled :) And I want to send a huge THANK YOU to my wonderful agent, Krista Goering. She has been an absolute dream - keeping me involved and informed throughout everything, being encouraging, supportive, available no matter what I might need, and a delight to work with. She's an amazing agent and this never would have happened without her. :)

    Now, I think we are in need of a little celebration :D How about a nice little contest with some fun prizes? Gift cards and free books, anyone? :D

    Come back on Monday for all the details!!!!

    And now back to our regularly schedule Friday Funnies :D




    Q. How many writers does it take to change a light bulb?

    A. But why do we have to CHANGE it?








    Q. How many editors does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

    A. Only one; but first they have to rewire the entire building.





    Q. How many copyeditors does it take to change a light bulb?


    A. The last time this question was asked, it involved art
    directors. Is the difference intentional? Should one or the other instance be changed? It seems inconsistent.

    Happy Weekend Everyone!

    (Jokes were found HERE)

Post Title

Friday Funnies.....And A Little Announcement


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-funniesand-little-announcement.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive