Monday, February 22, 2010

Celebration Contest!

     

    Well, my fabulous readers, I believe I promised you a contest :)

    How about a super easy contest with lots of opportunities for extra entries?

    How To Enter:

    To enter the contest, simply leave me a comment on this post. You can say anything you want, just a quick "hi!" (try and keep it nice though ;-D ) and that's it! You are entered!

    Extra Entry Opportunities:

    1. Be or become a follower of this blog = 1 extra entry

    2. Blog it, tweet it, Facebook it, or MySpace it = 1 extra entry per announcement = 4 possible extra entries

    3. Put it on your blog's sidebar = 2 extra entries

    4. Be or become a follower of my other blog, Papers, Prose, and Poetry (click HERE or on the link in the sidebar) = 5 extra entries

    That is a grand total of 12 possible extra entries  :D

    Leave me your tally with links to your posts in your comment. Everyone will go on to a spread sheet and a handy random number generator will choose the winner.

    And now for the prizes (drum roll please......)

    One lucky winner will win:

    A query critique from my ever awesome agent, Krista Goering

    A copy of the incredible Query Queen Elana Johnson's e-book - From the Query to the Call

    and

    A $20 dollar gift card to Barnes and Noble.

    Depending on the response, I may just have to throw something else fabulous into the prize pot :)


    So hurry and enter!!!! I will be accepting entries for one week, from today, Monday Feb 22nd, until midnight on Monday March 1st.

    The winner will be announced on Tuesday, March 2nd.

    Happy Entering Everyone!!

Post Title

Celebration Contest!


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2010/02/celebration-contest.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive