Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Funnies

    First off, I wanted to say a huge thanks to the very sweet Cher Green, who presented me with the Sunshine Award a few days ago. Thank you so much, Cher! Be sure to check out Cher's Tarot Guidance blog and her writing blog, Footsteps of a Writer. I am supposed to pass the award on to 12 bloggers, which I will do first thing on Monday, but I didn't want to let another day go by without acknowledging Cher's very kind gift :) Thanks again!!!

    And now for our Friday Funnies! Happy Weekend everyone!!!


    “Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson: You find the present tense and the past perfect”



    “Grammar is the grave of letters” ~ Elbert Hubbard




    “When a thought takes one's breath away, a grammar lesson seems an impertinence.” ~Thomas W. Higginson


Post Title

Friday Funnies


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-funnies_12.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive