Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Funnies

    My mom recently got me a book called You Know You're a Writer When... by Adair Lara, that is filled with hilarious one-liners that just soooo describe me (and most other writers I know) :D Today's funny quotes are taken from that book :)

    You know you're a writer when...Every surface in your house has morphed into a desk: the kitchen island, the bed, the dining room table, the top of your antiquated television.



    You know you're a writer when...You spot an office supply store and have to force yourself to keep driving.



    You know you're a writer when...Your cat walks on your keyboard; you yell and butt your head at him but don’t stop typing.

Post Title

Friday Funnies


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-funnies_03.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive