Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Funnies
















    AMAZING ANAGRAMS

    Dormitory = Dirty Room
    Desperation = A Rope Ends It
    The Morse Code = Here Come Dots
    Slot Machines = Cash Lost in 'em
    Animosity = Is No Amity
    Snooze Alarms = Alas! No More Z's
    Alec Guinness = Genuine Class
    Semolina = Is No Meal
    The Public Art Galleries = Large Picture Halls, I Bet
    A Decimal Point = I'm a Dot in Place
    Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one
    Contradiction = Accord not in it






















    THREE GUYS ARE SITTING AT A BAR
    #1: "...Yeah, I make $75,000 a year after taxes."
    #2: "What do you do for a living?"
    #1: "I'm a stockbroker. How much do you make?
    #2: "I should clear $60,000 this year."
    #1: "What do you do?"
    #2: "I'm an architect."

    The third guy has been sitting there quietly, staring into his beer, when the others turn to him.

    #2: "Hey, how much do you make per year?"
    #3: "Gee... hmmm... I guess about $13,000."
    #1: "Oh yeah? What kind of stories do you write?"


Post Title

Friday Funnies


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/09/friday-funnies_09.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive