Saturday, September 17, 2011

What I Got During My Last Trip to Borders

    Okay, I've had a few people ask me this so I thought I'd post a list :D Yes, they are mostly fantasy paperbacks and several sequels (and I haven't read the first books). I had limited funds and time so I grabbed anything that looked interesting :D

    Grace - by Elizabeth Scott
    The Faeman Quest - by Herbie Brennan
    The Hidden Goddess - by M.K. Hobson
    Candle in the Storm - by Morgan Howell
    Law of the Broken Earth - by Rachel Neumeier
    Bloodhound - by Beka Cooper
    Palace Council - by Stephen L. Carter
    Last Sacrifice - by Richelle Mead (for giveaways since I already have a copy)
    I Remember Nothing - by Nora Ephron
    and a 2 CD + 1 DVD blooper reel Ultimate Sports Mix

    Grand total (including tax) = $5.30  :D

Post Title

What I Got During My Last Trip to Borders


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-i-got-during-my-last-trip-to.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive