Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Link and a Mystery Agent Winner :D

    A good friend of mine sent me this link this morning - I love reading success stories like this :)



    Kathry Stockett, Author of THE HELP

    (awesome story, she's hilarious, and I love her attitude, though I'm really not too impressed until rejection numbers reach the triple digits. THEN I sympathize) ;-)



    Annnd I'm over on OA today announcing the winners of our August Mystery Agent Contest so if you entered (or just want to know all the deets), head on over!

Post Title

A Link and a Mystery Agent Winner :D


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/08/link-and-mystery-agent-winner-d.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive