Monday, August 29, 2011

This is What Happens When a Writer Can't Find Paper...

    I used to have a notebook by my bed. Someone moved it last night. I had my pen...but no notebook. So of course inspiration chose the perfect moment to strike - a couple new stanzas for my picture book - and frankly I was too tired to go in search of paper. So I grabbed my pen and used the only available surface around (my furniture was too dark or I really think I would have just written on my dresser...or headboard :D ). I woke up looking something like this:









    (Only in my case I just had words on the left hand...and a few on my forearm :D ) Not ideal, but hey it works in a pinch LOL



    Do you ever do this? What's the weirdest thing you've ever jotted a note on?

Post Title

This is What Happens When a Writer Can't Find Paper...


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/08/this-is-what-happens-when-writer-can.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive