Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Down at the Government Think Tank

    I was thinking about all the missteps and gaffs as well as all the examples of people in government posturing for their next election cycle only to have to re-posture because the first one ended up putting them on the un-popular side of an issue. It must be mind numbing to be a politician right now.

    (Wait…wait….did I hear a collective “poor babies”……..oh no sorry my mistake…..it was just crickets.)

    Anyway, back to my point. I did this cartoon several years ago and it seemed to fit in the context of a Government Think Tank or Lack of Think Tank. Enjoy and have a great day.

Post Title

Down at the Government Think Tank


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2009/03/down-at-government-think-tank.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive