Wednesday, December 14, 2011

You Tell Me....

    What is your preferred form of social networking?

    I am stunned to admit this, but mine is quickly becoming Facebook and Twitter. For one very simple reason: they are QUICK.

    I can get on one of them, post a quick status update, see how my peeps are doing, and keep on with the rest of my day. I can follow new people and new people can follow me quickly and easily. Heck, FB and Twitter even post suggestions of people for me to follow and with one quick click, and no opening new tabs, I'm following or being followed.

    I still love blogging - I love posting and reading others' posts. But blogging takes so much time...time that I am finding I have less and less of.

    So tell me....what is your favorite form?

Post Title

You Tell Me....


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/12/you-tell-me.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive