Monday, November 7, 2011

Fairy Tale Explosion - You Tell Me...

    While I was enjoying Grimm and Once Upon a Time this weekend, and looking forward to the two new Snow White movies and browsing through all the fairy tale retellings that are out in book form, I paused for a moment to marvel at everyone gettin' their fairy tale on lately.

    Now, I'm loving it. I'm a HUGE fairy tale nerd. I've got more fairy tale books then you can shake a stick at and I keep buying more (I say they are for my kids but...yeah...not so much) ;-) I love the originals, the Disney versions, the tales from other cultures, the new tellings, the old tellings. I love them ALL. I'd  love to write my own retelling and even started doing so several times (but shelved them for various reasons).

    But it's got me curious. Why do you think there has been such a fairy tale explosion lately?

Post Title

Fairy Tale Explosion - You Tell Me...


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/11/fairy-tale-explosion-you-tell-me.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive