Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NaNo Wins Again...

    Ahhh NaNo, how I hate thee, let me count the ways.....

    :D

    Seriously, I don't know why I try. I think I must have some subconscious aversion to this activity. Last month, I wrote almost 40,000 words without really trying that hard. I'd write anywhere from 1000 to 7000 words a day. This month....I maybe managed about 10% of that.

    And now that NaNo is just about over, with the last day looming tomorrow, my motivation to write has jumped into overdrive and I can't WAIT to get to my manuscript. I already have my file open and am forcing myself to go get dressed and write this post before I dive in.

    I find this odd...Maybe I'm allergic to NaNo :D

    Ah well, I guess as long as the words get written that's all that matters. But I don't know that I'll be attempting NaNo again. I seem to do much better when I don't put a label on my productivity :D

    How did everyone else do?

Post Title

NaNo Wins Again...


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/11/nano-wins-again.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive