Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday

    Well, I actually managed to stop procrastinating and start working on my WIP :D My goal is to revise a chapter a day (I'm rewriting the book but salvaging what I can so some of these "revisions" are really totally gutting and rewriting but keeping track by chapter is still much easier than by word count) and so far I am a chapter ahead. So I'm pretty happy with myself for the moment.

    This is a partial verse novel and I am having a blast writing it. I just hope other people will like it LOL

    How are you all doing on your projects?

Post Title

WIP Wednesday


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/10/wip-wednesday_05.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive