Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Funnies

    First of all, head on over to Operation Awesome today for another awesome Mystery Agent Contest!!! Enter your one line pitch for any of these genres:

    YA and MG: southern gothic, historical fiction, magical realism, science fiction, supernatural/ paranormal, ghost stories, humor, fantasy, thriller/ suspense, edgy YA, friendship MG

    Secondly, I will be off to California tomorrow to visit family, so I'm going to take an unplugged week. I hope you all have a fantastic Fourth of July!!!
    And now, for some funnies :D




    I'll admit...I thought this was cute for about half a second. Then I realized what it was...now I can't even look at it LOL

Post Title

Friday Funnies


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/friday-funnies_01.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive