Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Funnies



    Eye dew knot kneed two proof reed.
    Spell check works just fine.
    If eye right the wrong thing down,
    It gets a bright read line.

    Eye no know madder what I due
    My a sine mint will bee great.
    I don’t halve thyme two reed it threw
    Bee cause its all most late!

    Sew pleas don’t worn me any moor.
    I’ve totally got it maid.
    I even checked out awl my fax
    Sow aisle get an awesome grayed! 




    If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know? 
    ~ Steve Wright



    There’s a great power in words, if you don’t hitch too many of them together. 
    ~ Josh Billings


Post Title

Friday Funnies


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2010/07/friday-funnies.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive