Sunday, October 18, 2009

Health Care Reform Cartoons: Speed Legislating



    I did this cartoon as a result of a story I watched or read the other day……sorry I have been doing a lot of both lately. Anyway, the basics of it were that Healthcare reform needed to be done now and quick….rush…..rush…..rush…..fast….fast…..fast but none of the benefits of all this speed legislating would actually take effect until 2013. Hummmm…..Ok. So maybe someone needs some time to set it up and make sure it’s running right but wait. Taxes for the program start immediately…..time out, three years of taxes but no benefits, now that’s a big Hummm. Sounds a little like…..”Wait….no…..don’t say it.” Yes folks…..it sounds a little like the beginning of a brand new Super Duper……..Ginormous…….. Bernie Madoff dwarfing……..Ponzi scheme. Anyway, you make your own call on the current state of HealthCare Reform….I’ll just keep drawing goofy pictures. I also found a video clip that illustrates what I am saying here perfectly…..check it out. I think you will get a chuckle out of it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6xBaZ92uA


    As always, Enjoy and have a great day.

Post Title

Health Care Reform Cartoons: Speed Legislating


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2009/10/health-care-reform-cartoons-speed.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive