Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Funny Cartoons: Dog Smack


    I was listening to some news deal the other day about how "Bo", the first dog had a leash with his name on it or something and people wanted to know where they could pick one up. Then I started to wonder if the dog community cared about the leash. What would they say? I'm sure some would say, "Cool man, I guess every dog does have his day." There would also be the jealous crowd that would talk smack. It was that crowd that brought this cartoon idea to light. Enjoy and have a great day.

    Funny T-shirts Funny Mugs Funny Dog t-shirts

Post Title

Funny Cartoons: Dog Smack


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2009/09/funny-cartoons-dog-smack.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive