Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday!



    One of the hazards of taking a week off is completely forgetting about blog posting once you get back :D

    Well, I had an amazing week and am feeling rested and ready to dive into all my projects. I have some lofty goals :D so we'll see how much I can get accomplished :D

    Annnnd, I will have some exciting picture book related funness to share shortly, so stay tuned!

    How did everyone fare in my absence? Are books getting written? Queries getting sent? Rejections getting burned? ;-) I hope everyone is well and being productive! :D

    I am on cleaning duty today (my house is a mess!) but will be back on the writing brigade bright and early tomorrow morning :)

Post Title

Happy Monday!


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-monday.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive