Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fingers Frozen...Can't Type

    Happy Wednesday morning everyone :) I really just popped in real quick to say that I'm just popping in LOL Our heater finally quit over the weekend and while the landlord sent someone out, they have to special order parts. Which means, it's 45 degrees in here and my fingers are seriously too cold to type LOL

    The new charger for my laptop should be here today (frozen fingers crossed) so I'll be able to take it to my room where it is actually fairly warm as the space heater is able to completely heat the smaller space.

    So for today, let me just wish everyone a happy, productive, and warm middle of the week :) I'm going to go hide under some blankets now :D

Post Title

Fingers Frozen...Can't Type


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2010/12/fingers-frozencan-type.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive