Monday, June 7, 2010

Sorry!!!!

    All righty everyone - I thought I could pull this off while being out of town, buuuuut, yeah LOL Apparently I'm not as slick as I thought I was :D

    We are supposed to be doing our Author Spotlight Week this week, highlighting the utterly fabulous Lisa Amowitz. But, I left all my file behind on my other computer, so we are going to have to postpone until next week.

    In the meantime, swing by Lisa's awesome blog and check it out. And please come back next Monday for the kick off to our spotlight week featuring Lisa. She is an incredible lady and you don't want to miss out!

    I'll be gone until later in the week, but I'll start regular posting again as soon as I get home.

    Hope everyone is happy, healthy, and writing up a storm!

Post Title

Sorry!!!!


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2010/06/sorry.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive