Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We Interrupt This Unplugged Week for a Quick Update...

    Just wanted to toss up a quick update - I'M ALMOST FINISHED!!!! I have about 1.5 new chapters to finish and then a few minor tweaks throughout the book and then I'm D.O.N.E. !!

    I'm getting a little giddy - and I'm thinking we might need to celebrate with something like, oh, I don't know, a super cool HOLY COW I FINISHED giveaway or something :D

    If I can keep this up, I'll be relaxing and reading amidst a stack of to-be-read books by this weekend. So check back Monday! There may just be an awesome celebration to share in! :D

    How is everyone else doing out there?

Post Title

We Interrupt This Unplugged Week for a Quick Update...


Post URL

https://shortemohaircuts2011.blogspot.com/2010/05/we-interrupt-this-unplugged-week-for.html


Visit short emo haircuts for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive